- EXTREMELY TOUGH AND DURABLE: Our dog muzzles are made of pliable Non-toxic silicone, soft yet tough, durable, and flexible
- ADJUSTABLE & COMFORTABLE: Neoprene padded lining for added comfort and fully adjustable neck and head straps with pre-holed webbing for a quick and secure fit. Cushioned padding on face straps
- SAFE & SECURE: Ergonomically designed safety strapping ensures muzzle will remain securely in place and features two attachment points using an attachment loop designed to attach to your dog’s regular collar and an optional, removable over-head safety strap
- SOFT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Basket design gives all-around mouth protection allowing canines unrestricted eating, drinking and panting while preventing biting. Used for safe socialization, safe handling during vet visits, grooming or dog travelling
- RISK FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Please measure the right size before buying and we have provided a chart and measuring instructions, If you have any trouble with finding the right size, we offer great customer support and will work hard to fix your problem
Why Should Buy a Dog Muzzle?
1. Protect People and Animals
Pet dog muzzle is a security for dogs and can prevent any aggressive behavior of your dog.
2. Makes People Feel Relaxed
When pedestrians see your dog wearing a dog muzzle, passersby will feel relaxed. This makes it easy for them to interact with your dog instead of being afraid.
3. Facilitate Dog Grooming and Medical Treatment
Some dogs need to wear a muzzle during grooming, especially when grooming and nail trimming are required. Makes it easier for the vet to examine your dog and provide protection.
4. Help Your Dog Recover Quickly from Wounds
Prevent your dog from licking and biting its wounds during treatment to avoid secondary infection
5. Prevent Your Pet from Eating Litter
When your dog sees food on the ground, he will naturally eat it. He must wear a dog muzzle to stop him from eating dirt, carrion, human excrement and other toxic substances.