Q: How long will it take for the buyer to receive their order?
All our products are created on demand, which means that your product will go into production shortly after your order has been processed. Customer(s) can expect to receive their products 10-21 business days after their payment has been received and their order processed.
- Your tracking number will be emailed to you as it is made available to us.
- Your order is 100% insured for the protection.
- Please note we are not responsible for any duties or tariffs that may be imposed by customs in your country.
Q: What should i do if I'm not satisfied with the item received?
If you are unhappy with the item delivered for any reasons. Please contact us via email address: email@example.com. Don't forget to mention clearly the things that you don't like, and take some photos of the QR code as well as the items you got. We are always willing to take responsibility if the mistakes belong to us.
Q: VAT taxes will be charged?
- We do not collect any tax for international shipping. All taxes and duties fees are the responsibility of the receiver.
- The VAT charges may be vary according to the country. We recommend contacting your local custom officer for more information.
Q: My order won't go through. What should i do?
- If you are having trouble placing an order please contact your bank or credit card provider. You can also use a different payment method.
- You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I ordered 2+ items, but only received one… where’s my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don’t panic if you don’t receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
Q: How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by going to the following link: Track Order. You can also reach out to our customer support desk at: email@example.com to ask questions anytime.